This mod adds new player models and textures that make players look like ponies, in the style of the TV show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”. Once the mod is installed, you and all other players will look like ponies in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Players who aren’t using a special pony skin will look like one of the background ponies from the show (as the default player skins are not fully compatible with this mod).
Pony skins are backwards-compatible with the original player model, so they look fine to any player who doesn’t have the mod installed (those players just won’t see the pony models). You can be an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn or an alicorn. Pegasus ponies flap their wings when flying, and unicorns hold items in the air in front of them as if by magic.
Installing into your Minecraft.jar
Back up your original minecraft.jar before you install this mod! Otherwise you won’t be able to remove this mod without re-installing Minecraft.
Download the Mine Little Pony zip file containing the new files needed by the mod. Extract the contents of the zip file. You will need to copy the new files and folders into the root of the original minecraft.jar.
1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
4) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
5) Drag and drop the necessary class files and text file into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
6) Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “mob” folder of the jar.
7) Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “armor” folder of the jar.
8) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar. (If you are on a Mac, only delete the MOJANG.* files from the META-INF folder).